SPI’s Webinar Series will showcase research by prominent academics from around the world addressing one of our three Big Questions: ‘Why do people give?’ ‘How do people give across the lifecycle and across cultures?’ and ‘How to increase philanthropy?’ While the webinars will take place at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, a direct link will be provided to participants through which they can listen and ask questions in real-time. This webinar series is especially recommended for researchers and academics.
In addition to the Webinar Series, SPI will host special webinars throughout the year that bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss issues of both academic and practical importance. The special webinars are recommended for practitioners and researchers.
All webinars will be recorded and available for download here at SPIhub for those who cannot attend.Upcoming Webinars
- Shusaku Sasaki: Online Fundraising & Donor Information
- Maroš Servátka: Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Reciprocal Responses to Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission
- Ragan Petrie: Fundraising Through Online Social Networks: A Field Experiment on Peer-to-Peer Solicitation
- Dan Houser: Sign Me Up! A New Model and Field Experiment on Promoting Pro-Sociality.
- Judd Kessler: Three Papers on Organ Donor Registration
- John List interview on Nonprofit Radio: Lead And Matching Gifts In Your Campaign
- John List will discuss direct mail and matching gift strategies at a webinar at HEPdata
Sign up to our newsletter to get notified about upcoming webinars.